Why Not Try This Ultimate Way To Let Go and Unwind?
Pricing & Special Offers
- £50 - Consultation & reflexology session lasting approximately 1hr 30 mins
- £45- Follow up reflexology appointments lasting approximately 50 mins
- £25 - Taster reflexology session including mini consultation - 45 mins
- Gift vouchers for reflexology are available and can be used in full or part payment
towards reflexology sessions with an expiry date of 6 months from date of purchase.
- Purchase 4 reflexology sessions in advance & get a 5th free (£185). All 5 reflexology sessions to be booked within 5 months from date of purchase.
- Recommend a friend, get a 20% discount off your next session
- Discounted rate for Senior Citizens
Reflexology charges payable in cash or by cheque. Credit card payments currently not accepted.
My charges for reflexology take into consideration transport costs, travel and set up time.
I currently don't visit male clients unless by personal recommendation.
For cancellation of reflexology appointments, please try to give at least 24 hours notice in advance of your appointment, otherwise late cancellations less than 24 hours will result in a fee (50% of the treatment cost) if replacement booking not taken.
I am a small business and ask that you take this into consideration as it is extremely hard to fit another person in at very short notice.
Waiving of this fee is at practitioner discretion dependent on individual circumstances.
Thanks in advance.
I am on the CNHC's Accredited Register - (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) - www.cnhc.org.uk
Please feel free to contact me Monday to Saturday to discuss availability for sessions (closed Sunday). I do try to fit clients in at the earliest possible opportunity but please be aware that at short notice this may not always be possible.
Should you call and I am unavailable, please leave a brief message and I will respond to you at my earliest convenience.